Wild game supper Friday in Hallettsville
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 01/21/2014 - 12:11pm
Knights of Columbus will sponsor a wild game supper on Friday, Jan. 24 at the Knights of Columbus hall in Hallettsville. Over 100 guns and an ATV will be available for raffle. Results from the Big Buck contest will be available. Doors open at 5 p.m. Supper will be served from 5:30 to 11 p.m.
There will be an abundance of expertly prepared deer, hog, dove, duck, crawfish, wild rice, duck gumbo, Lavaca County sausage, and wild pinto beans, marinated and prepared by Richard Henke and Lavaca County wild game chefs.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park