Plans for 4 hotels, 2 housing buildings
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 01/28/2014 - 1:26pm
Following the completion of Americas Best Value Inn, two hotels are under construction, and two more hotels have been approved for construction.
Construction of the Holiday Inn Express is underway near the Americas Best Value Inn hotel on N. 3531 Esplande. This hotel is under the same developer as the Americas Best Value Inn, the Avalon Hospitality Group out of Sugar Land.
Another hotel under construction is the TexInn, which is being built behind the Executive Inn.
LaQuinta Inn has been approved by the planning and zoning committee. It will be built near Americas Best Value Inn. Fairfield Inn by Mariott has also been approved. It will be built between the Wildflower Inn and Executive Inn on Esplanade Street. These two hotels will begin construction in February or March.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park