Four-way stop installed soon at intersection of US Highway 183 and FM 237 in DeWitt County
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 01/30/2014 - 10:15am
From a press release
TxDOT crews will convert the intersection of US Highway 183 and FM 237 in DeWitt County to a four-way stop on Feb. 3. To alert drivers of this change, signs with flashing lights will be installed.
Drivers are advised to use caution when traveling through this intersection.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park