Interested residents invited to community development meeting
Submitted by crecord2010 on Mon, 02/03/2014 - 10:00am
The UTSA Eagle Ford Shale Community Development Program invites all interested residents to an afternoon presentation to discuss the community’s response to the impacts of Eagle Ford Shale activities on Wednesday Feb. 5 at Trust Texas Bank. The event begins at 1 p.m. The bank is on 121 E. Courthouse St. in Cuero.
The organization needs input and feedback on future community projects that can be beneficial to all cities in the county.
All interested area residents are encouraged to participate in this forum. Learn more about UTSA’s Eagle Ford Shale Community Development Program and its outreach goal of working with communities in South Texas.
Those who plan to attend are asked to call Jason Clark at 210-458-2430 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park