Interested residents invited to community development meeting
Submitted by crecord2010 on Mon, 02/03/2014 - 10:00am
The UTSA Eagle Ford Shale Community Development Program invites all interested residents to an afternoon presentation to discuss the community’s response to the impacts of Eagle Ford Shale activities on Wednesday Feb. 5 at Trust Texas Bank. The event begins at 1 p.m. The bank is on 121 E. Courthouse St. in Cuero.
The organization needs input and feedback on future community projects that can be beneficial to all cities in the county.
All interested area residents are encouraged to participate in this forum. Learn more about UTSA’s Eagle Ford Shale Community Development Program and its outreach goal of working with communities in South Texas.
Those who plan to attend are asked to call Jason Clark at 210-458-2430 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits