8th Grade Dance planning meeting Monday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/04/2014 - 1:57pm
Parents interested in helping plan the 8th Grade Class dance are asked to meet at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10 at the Cuero Junior High School library.
For more info, contact Melissa Earl at 361-935-3153.
Read more briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park