Board of trustees discuss proposed plans
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/04/2014 - 1:29pm
The Cuero ISD board of trustees met for a special meeting Jan. 29 at the Cuero ISD board room.
Representatives from Claycomb Associates, Architects presented renderings of the proposed plans for the senior high school additions, junior high school additions and performing arts center to the board. Representatives from Weaver & Jacobs Constructors also attended the meeting.
Kevin Smith of Claycomb Associates presented the proposed plans for the senior high school additions, with the performing arts center attached to the senior high school building. A new gym will also be attached to the building.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park