Board of trustees discuss proposed plans
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/04/2014 - 1:29pm
The Cuero ISD board of trustees met for a special meeting Jan. 29 at the Cuero ISD board room.
Representatives from Claycomb Associates, Architects presented renderings of the proposed plans for the senior high school additions, junior high school additions and performing arts center to the board. Representatives from Weaver & Jacobs Constructors also attended the meeting.
Kevin Smith of Claycomb Associates presented the proposed plans for the senior high school additions, with the performing arts center attached to the senior high school building. A new gym will also be attached to the building.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits