Friday is National Wear Red Day
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/04/2014 - 1:54pm
Cuero Community Hospital will observe Friday, Feb. 7 as National Wear Red Day. Join CCH staff by wearing red attire on this day, which also recognizes February as Heart Awareness/Stroke Prevention Month.
In addition, the hospital cafeteria will be featuring heart healthy lunch menu items at a nominal fee.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park