Texas German Society meets Tuesday in Hochheim
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/04/2014 - 1:55pm
The Lavaca/DeWitt Chapter of the Texas German Society will conduct its first business meeting of the year on Thursday, Feb. 13. The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the historic Hochheim Prairie Schoolhouse.
Before the meeting, the members will share a potluck dinner. Anyone with an interest in Germany, its history and culture, or genealogy is invited to attend.
Read more briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits