Texas German Society meets Tuesday in Hochheim
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/04/2014 - 1:55pm
The Lavaca/DeWitt Chapter of the Texas German Society will conduct its first business meeting of the year on Thursday, Feb. 13. The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. at the historic Hochheim Prairie Schoolhouse.
Before the meeting, the members will share a potluck dinner. Anyone with an interest in Germany, its history and culture, or genealogy is invited to attend.
Read more briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park