Crime Stoppers seek info
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 6:15pm
The DeWitt County Crime Stoppers is seeking assistance for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons involved in the early morning burglary in the Lakeside Subdivision in Cuero. Suspects, possibly in a dark colored small pickup with a headache rack, were seen at the burglary location on or around Jan. 30 and stole mechanics tools valued over $10,000.
Any information can be forwarded to the DeWitt County Crime Stoppers at 361-275-0880 for a cash reward.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park