Children and parents invited to Playgroups party Feb. 12
Children ages 0-4 and their parents or guardians are invited to join Playgroups, offered every Wednesday from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Gobbler Getaway (behind the Cuero High School tennis courts). Playgroups include free play time, book reading, and a craft. There will be a Valentine’s Day Party on Feb. 12.
Subscribe to the Record to read more DeWitt County briefs. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park