Yorktown ISD dedicated to students' potential
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/11/2014 - 11:51am
Yorktown Independent School District is dedicated to helping our students discover and reach their potential. As parents, we need your help to identify those students (1st-5th grade, Junior High, and High School) with hidden gifts and talents.
Please read the following list of characteristics of gifted children.
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park