Grants available for development
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 02/13/2014 - 2:32pm
Additional benefits of being in the most productive part of the Eagle Ford Shale were spelled out Tuesday here.
Four representatives of Eagle Ford Shale Community Development Program were in Cuero describing potential grants for variety of projects.
A part University of Texas at San Antonio Institute for Economic Development, the team was meeting with community leaders throughout the shale-play discussing the assistance their can provide for economic growth.
Mario Neira, business economics research associate, said their message is to provide communities with planning services, research, seminars, and workshops for grant proposal writing.
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and the News-View. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park