Sheriff's office hosting crime prevention info meeting Feb. 20
The DeWitt County Sheriff’s Offices invites interested residents to a crime prevention information meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20. The meeting will be held at the Arneckeville Community Center. Recent burglaries and preventive measures will be discussed.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park