Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 02/13/2014 - 2:10pm
The Cuero Record is announcing the promotion of Sonya Timpone to the position of general manager along with her duties as advertising director.
Now in her fifth year with The Record, Mrs. Timpone started with the newspaper as an advertising representative.
According to publisher Glenn Rea, “Sonya has proven her abilities in all aspects of our operations in Cuero and Yorktown. She has also provided the leadership and understanding we need to expand with our on-line editions and specialty products.”
Along with her duties at the newspapers, Mrs. Timpone also serves as president of the Pilot Club of Cuero and as promotions chair on the board of the Cuero Main Street Project.
She is married to J. Timpone, the lieutenant with Cuero Police Department. Together they have five children.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park