CHS grad combines 2 interests in contest, earns scholarship
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/18/2014 - 5:22pm
Ariel Davis, the daughter of Cliff and Acenet Davis of Cuero, decided that she wanted to pursue something other than what others expected in order to be successful.
Davis said, “I wanted to be able to do something where I can express creativity everyday, something hands on and not so by the book.”
Davis, 22, graduated from Cuero High School in 2010 and like many students, thought college was the right course to take in order to be successful. She started to major in family child development, then changed her major to art history, then history.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park