City purchases property for offices
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/18/2014 - 5:25pm
The Cuero Main Street program, now in its second year in the Texas Main Street Program after becoming a rededicated city, will soon have a new place to call home.
The City of Cuero purchased the property at 210 E. Main St., the property located next to the new city hall building, in November. The property was purchased from Rick Wheeler and was formerly the State Farm office.
“When we decided to build the new city hall, we added in extra offices for the future. Because of the economic boom Cuero is experiencing, the future came even before construction was complete”, said Raymie Zella, City of Cuero city manager.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park