TrustTexas Bank awarded Small Business of the Year
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/18/2014 - 12:16pm
TrustTexas Bank was honored with the Small Business of the Year award by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce at their 2014 Victoria Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Banquet, held Jan. 30.
TrustTexas Bank has served South Texas with local community banking since 1921. They have five branches in the South Texas cities of Cuero, Victoria, Yorktown and Kyle.
Construction of a new branch in New Braunfels is underway, and is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014. With $260 million in assets, TrustTexas Bank is strong and known for its customer service and dedication to the communities it serves.
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits