TrustTexas Bank awarded Small Business of the Year
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/18/2014 - 12:16pm
TrustTexas Bank was honored with the Small Business of the Year award by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce at their 2014 Victoria Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership Banquet, held Jan. 30.
TrustTexas Bank has served South Texas with local community banking since 1921. They have five branches in the South Texas cities of Cuero, Victoria, Yorktown and Kyle.
Construction of a new branch in New Braunfels is underway, and is scheduled to open in the fall of 2014. With $260 million in assets, TrustTexas Bank is strong and known for its customer service and dedication to the communities it serves.
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park