Public hearing planned after March 6 airport report
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 02/19/2014 - 3:41pm
QED airport consultant Ron Price and TxDOT Aviation representative Michelle Hannah will present the final report of the city’s airport study to the city council at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, March 6. A public hearing will be held immediately after the airport presentation.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park