Ballot by mail applications accepted March 11
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/25/2014 - 1:31pm
Tuesday, March 11 is the first day that the DeWitt County Elections Office can begin accepting applications for ballot by mail for the upcoming May 10 city/school general election.
Only the following persons may vote early by mail: aged 65 years or older; disability; expected absence from the county; confinement in jail; address confidentiality program participants.
Thursday, May 1 is the last day that DeWitt County Elections Office can receive applications for ballot by mail for the upcoming May 10 city/school general election. The office’s mailing address is P.O. Box 169, Cuero, TX 77954.
Contact Patty Strieber, DeWitt County elections administrator, at 361-275-0859 for additional application for ballot by mail information.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park