Boy Scouts seek vendors for May 3 car show
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/25/2014 - 12:32pm
Boy Scout Troop 245 is seeking vendors for craft, food and informational/promotional type booths at the annual Cuero Scouts Car Show scheduled for May 3 at the city park pavilion. Nonprofit (ie., churches, youth groups) booth spaces will be free all others will be charged $25. Booth spaces will be under the pavilion on a first come basis. If interested, contact Warren at 361-649-8871.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park