Trustees extend admin. contracts
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 02/25/2014 - 10:40am
After the Yorktown Independent School District trustees had a closed session to discuss administrative contracts for Shannon Franke, Sylvia Hernandez, Ty Robinson, and David Lynn, the board extended each of them through 2016. The action was taken at the trustee meeting last week at YJHS.
Contracts for Franke and Hernandez, already into their two year contracts, were extended another year.
Lynn and Robinson, now in their probationary terms, were given a two year contract.
Board president Mark Weischwell said, “We are happy with the results.”
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park