Boys & Girls Club of DeWitt County sponsoring March 29 festival
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 02/27/2014 - 11:24am
As part of the National Boys & Girls Club Week Celebration, the Boys & Girls Club of DeWitt County will sponsor a festival from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, March 29 at the city park pavilion.
The club requests local organizations and businesses consider sponsoring a family friendly booth at the festival. Possible ideas for booths include: a photo booth, face painting, ring toss, fishing booth, board games, balloon animals, or a puppet show. For more info, contact the club via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 361-524-0005. Any donations are appreciated.
For more info about the club, contact Christi at 361-648-2451, Shannon at 361-524-0377, or reach out to any board member.
Subscribe to the Record to read more DeWitt County briefs. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park