Tree planting workshop offered March 20
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 03/04/2014 - 5:51pm
The City of Cuero Tree Board, along with the DeWitt County Extension Service, is sponsoring a tree planting workshop. The workshop will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday, March 20 at the Cuero Municipal Clubhouse (Rockhouse).
“Many people have planted trees for shade, windbreaks, privacy, or wildlife habitat and have had rather disappointing results,” said Anthony Netardus, DeWitt County Agriculture Extension Agent. “At the same time, others have planted trees with great success. This workshop will help you learn many useful ways to be successful with the trees you plant.”
Read more in this week's editions of the Record and the News-View. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park