Watson, Cotman advance to regional spelling bee
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 03/04/2014 - 4:33pm
After 18 rounds of spelling words, the two finalists who will advance to the Regional Spelling Bee are Brady Watson and Muriel Cotman with Kesli Pratka as the alternate.
The Dewitt County Spelling Bee was held on Feb. 13 at St. Mark’s Lutheran Fellowship Hall where 15 students representing schools throughout DeWitt County competed.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park