3 DCSO employees recognized
Each year the DeWitt County Sheriff’s Office employees selects the communication, patrol and detention employees of the year at its annual banquet. The 2013 honorees are, from left, Detention Corporal Carol Cunningham, Patrol Deputy Brandon Mays and Communications Captain Flo Rackley. Shown with them Sheriff Jode Zavesky. Contributed photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park