Malik accepts position in Rosenberg
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 03/13/2014 - 4:23pm
Friday is Randall Malik’s last day as Cuero Development Corporation’s executive director. On Monday he will become the director of the Rosenberg economic development corporation.
Malik has led the local CDC for almost four years, since July 2010.
It has been a good time to be the economic director here. With the discovery of Eagle Ford Shale to Cuero’s selection as a Texas Main Street City.
Working with a seven member board, Malik has seen the number of people employed in this county top 10,000. The unemployment rate is at a 65-month low of 4.1 percent.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe today.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park