TrustTexas Bank named February BOM
The Cuero Chamber of Commerce named TrustTexas Bank as February’s Business of the Month. Shown are bank employees, Shay Iacoponelli, Bryan Haun, Michelle Klaus, bank president Jay Howard, Susan Frels, Cheryl Bramlette, and Kristie Tieken. Shown presenting the award is chamber president Jaclyn Cox, chamber past president Natalie Carson, and chamber director Caley Thomas. Contributed photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park