Wellness Center invites community to nutrition series
Submitted by crecord2010 on Thu, 03/13/2014 - 5:21pm
The CCH Wellness Center invites the community to their Community Wellness Nutrition Series with Dr. Phylis Canion, N.D. on Thursday, March 20. The event begins at 6 p.m. at the Cuero Wellness Center.
Canion’s program is titled “How to make what you like to eat healthy?” Dr. Brent Dreier, D.C. will offer acupuncture demonstrations. For more information, call Cuero Wellness Center at 361-275-9355.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park