Crime Stoppers seeks to ID suspected mailbox thieves
DeWitt County Crime Stoppers is requesting assistance in obtaining information for the persons or vehicle listed in these photos. It is believed that the persons in the photographs are targeting rural mailboxes in the Hochheim, Petersville and Yoakum areas of DeWitt County. On Feb. 20, this person passed a forged check at a Victoria business. This person is wanted for questioning in several other forgeries. If you know this person or have information, contact DeWitt County Crime Stoppers at 361-275-0880 or the DeWitt County Sheriff’s Office at 361-275-5734. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and grand jury indictment of the person or persons involved in this incident. Contributed photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park