County employees take walking challenge
DeWitt County employees kicked off the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Walk Across Texas! initiative March 20. Walk Across Texas! is an eight-week physical activity program ideally suited for worksite settings. The program challenges eight-member teams or individuals to walk a total of 830 miles for eight weeks. Participants’ walking mileage is tracked on a map of Texas. For more info or to register a team, contact Denise Goebel at the Extension Office at 361-275-9355 or email email@example.com. Cuero Record photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park