Resolution supports CAP efforts near Nordheim
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 03/25/2014 - 10:55am
Residents in the Nordheim, Yorktown area have received support in their attempt to stop construction of oil field reclamation facilities.
At Monday’s DeWitt County Commissioners Court meeting, the court approved a resolution addressed to the Railroad Commission of Texas.
The resolution states the county shares the health and environmental impact concerns residents that area have expressed.
It requests the Railroad Commission, “...give vigorous scrutiny to the permit applications of Peyote Reclamation, LLC for solid waste disposal facilities on Hohn Road and Eckhart Road.”
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View and Cuero Record
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park