CTHM appoints new executive director
The Board of the Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum has announced the appointment of Cory Boemer as executive director of its institution. The move is an innovative effort to merge Boemer’s strong business leadership skills and knowledge of the arts to take the organization to the next level. The appointment follows an extensive, comprehensive search of highly qualified candidates.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park