DCSO hosts crime prevention meeting April 9 at Turner Hall
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 04/01/2014 - 4:37pm
The DeWitt County Sheriff’s Office will host a crime prevention awareness meeting at the Hochhiem Prairie Hall (Turner Hall) at 5245 State Highway 111, approximately 6 miles south of Yoakum, at 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 9.
Sergeant Carl Bowen of the DCSO investigation department will be giving the presentation. For more info, contact Bowen at the DCSO at 361-275-5734.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park