Mail ballot requests accepted, early voting begins April 26
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 04/01/2014 - 1:31pm
Filing has ended for city and school elections scheduled for May 10.
Early voting and election day voting will be held at DeWitt County Election Administrators office, 115 N. Gonzales, in Cuero.
Mail ballot requests began March 26 and continue thru May 1. Early voting by personal appearance will be April 26 thru May 6.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park