Unusual animal found on Ratcliffe Road
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 04/01/2014 - 9:36am
Last week Arnold “Bubba” Stock saw something unusual feeding near his deer feeder on Ratcliffe Road.
Steve Stockman, son of Bubba and Jackie Stockman, said, “[Dad] told me he was going to try to trap it and he did. I have never seen anything like it.”
Texas Parks & Wildlife DeWitt County game warden Mike Hoffman said, “It is a good as an example of what a chupacabra looks like [as what has been described by those who say they have seen a chupacabra] except it is smaller.”
Read more in this week's edition of Yorktown News-View and Cuero Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park