CHS students perform "The Miracle Worker"
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/09/2014 - 10:46am
A handful Cuero High School students performed “The Miracle Worker” in Gonzales for the UIL district one act play on March 25.
Four of the Cuero students received district awards. Sammy Rojas received all star crew for his work on the lights, Lisa Francis received all star cast for her role as Annie Sullivan, Caytlyn Phillips received honorable mention all star cast for her role as Helen, and Emma Adams received honorable mention all star cast for her role as Kate.
Other CHS students in the performance were Kerilyn Wendel as the doctor, Taylor Boone as Keller, Mariah Rodriguez as Viney/Anagnus, D.J. Rangel as Percy, Kalieh Patek as Martha, Shilo Gaitan as Aunt Ev, Chant Parker as James, Lydia Jones in backstage crew, Tracy Hang in sound. Sharon Ernster is CHS director.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park