CCH will offer health screenings April 24
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 04/15/2014 - 2:08pm
Cuero Community Hospital will sponsor health screenings at the CCH Education Room at 2550 N. Esplanade from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 24.
A basic screen package is offered for $160. The package includes the following screens: blood pressure and heart rate, body mass index, lipid profile (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, glucose, PSA for men), carotid artery, abdominal aortic aneurysm, bone density/osteoporosis, pulse oximetry, pulmonary function test, and a self-assessment for sleep study center.
The premium screens package includes all screens from the basic screens package and a CT coronary calcification screen with a full study report. The cost for the premium screens package is $310.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park