Ribbon cutting for 3 businesses scheduled May 1
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 04/23/2014 - 12:48pm
For the first time, the Cuero Chamber of Commerce will host a triple ribbon cutting ceremony. The event will be held at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, May 1 for State Farm insurance agent Brian Gomez; Double Bar K Boutique, owned by Heather Marks; and Mike’s Engine Repair, owned by Michael Marks. All three business are at 712 E. Broadway.
After the ceremony, these business will also host the first Fun After 5 event of the year. Those who plan to attend are asked to bring a business card and a dollar to be eligible for door prize drawings and for the cash prize at the end of the evening.
Call the chamber at 275-2112 for more information.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park