Funeral services for Danyluk held Friday in Victoria
Police escorted the family of Spc. Kerry Michael George Danyluk, passing through Cuero from Yoakum to Victoria for Danyluk’s funeral services, this morning. Residents and Walmart employees stood in front of the store with flags, City of Cuero employees across the street set up a large flag between two fire trucks, and several Cuero ISD students lined the highway to honor Danyluk. Danyluk, 27, was critically injured while on patrol in Afghanistan on April 12. He passed away on April 15 in Germany. Cuero Record photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park