Carbonara is new GBRA board member
Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority held its board meeting at Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum in Cuero last week recognizing Will Carbonara as its newest member. Carbonara, a resident of Cuero, is the DeWitt County representative on the GBRA board. He was appointed by Gov. Rick Perry. Previous representatives from here include Bill Blackwell and E.T. Summers. Carbonara is shown with board president Oscar Fogle of Caldwell County (Lockhart). Cuero Record photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park