Gruenau Hall sausage feast scheduled Sunday
Gruenau Hall invites the community to their sausage feast to be held on Sunday, May 4. Old style German cooking will be served from 10:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fresh smoked sausage will also be for sale. Drive-thru and dine-in will be $10 per plate. Gruneau Hall is at 1012 Gruenau Road in Yorktown.
Read more DeWitt County briefs in this week's edition of the Record and the News-View.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park