Mail ballot requests for May 27 runoff election accepted
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 05/06/2014 - 1:26pm
DeWitt County Elections Office has begun accepting applications for ballot by mail for the upcoming May 27 Runoff Primary Election.
Only the following persons may vote early by mail: those 65 years of age or older; those with a disability; those who have an expected absence from the county; those confined in jail; and address confidentiality program participants.
Friday, May 16, is the last day that DeWitt County Elections Office can receive applications for ballot by mail for the upcoming May 27 runoff primary election. Mailing address is P.O. Box 169, Cuero, TX 77954.
Contact the DeWitt County Elections Office at 361-275-0859 for additional application for ballot by mail information.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park