Kennedy begins work as CDC economic development director
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 05/13/2014 - 1:40pm
The Cuero Development Corporation announces the hiring of Patrick J. Kennedy as its new economic development executive director.
Kennedy will lead economic development initiatives by promoting, assisting and enhancing industrial, commercial, manufacturing and economic development activities for the City of Cuero.
“I am blessed and highly favored to have this opportunity to work in Cuero,” Kennedy said.
“Pat brings a wealth of knowledge to this position and we feel very confident that he will do an excellent job for the Cuero Development Corporation and the City of Cuero,” said Charles Papacek, president of the CDC board of directors.
Kennedy has over 30 years’ experience, most recently as the economic/community development coordinator for the City of Yoakum.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe.
Rate this article:
- Chamber hosts ribbon cutting ceremony for Hardwick and Lindsay, PLLC, Attorneys at Law
- Man saved from high waters on 12th Street this morning
- Cuero ISD classes, events to continue as scheduled this week
- Motorists traveling between Gonzales and Cuero asked to detour through Shiner, Yoakum
- No major flooding expected within city limits