Gobbler Stadium renovations require updated seating plan
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 05/20/2014 - 2:34pm
The Cuero ISD Board of Trustees met for a regular meeting May 15 at the Cuero ISD Board Room.
Votes of the May 10 election were canvassed. Newly elected trustees Beverly Blanch Kuecker and Courtney Toller Moore took an oath of office. Board members were re-organized. Johnny Blackwell was elected president, B.J. Drehr was elected vice-president and Gerard Gonzales was re-elected secretary.
Band members and Cuero Band Boosters president Melissa Alcazar spoke before the board to request the funding for new uniforms, which the board later approved in the meeting. The cost of 120 uniforms is $48,060. The money will come from fund balances.
The board approved $7 million as the maximum budget for Cuero Junior High School additions and gym renovations.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park