Ribbon cutting for new Main Street Program office scheduled Thursday
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 05/20/2014 - 1:38pm
The Cuero Main Street Program is hosting an open house for their new office Thursday, May 22. In celebration of May as National Preservation Month, members of the Texas Historical Commission and Texas Main Street, along with City Officials and the Main Street Advisory Board will be there to unveil plans and rendering for the historic restoration of the building to be completed in 2015.
Mayor Sara Meyer will present a proclamation for National Preservation Month and members from the Cuero Chamber of Commerce will also do a ribbon cutting to celebrate the official opening. The open house is from 4 to 7 p.m. with the official ceremony starting at 4:30 p.m.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park