TAMUK recognizes 3 area students
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 05/27/2014 - 10:59am
KINGSVILLE — Texas A&M University-Kingsville has released the names of the students who made the president’s list, dean’s list and honor roll for the spring 2014 semester.
In order to qualify for the president’s list, a student must be enrolled in at least 15 semester hours and have a perfect 4.0 grade point average for the semester.
To make the dean’s list, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.65 on all work attempted for the semester with a minimum of 13 semester hours completed.
The honor roll requires a grade point average of 3.5 while taking at least 12 semester hours.
Emalee Tresa Green of Nordheim was named to the president’s list, Kamry Latricce Horton of Cuero was named to the dean’s list and Caitlyn Michelle Oneil of Yorktown was named to the honor roll.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park