Benefit for Nathan Post scheduled June 28
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 06/10/2014 - 1:39pm
A benefit for Nathan Post, who has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, is planned Saturday, June 28 at the Cuero Municipal Park. Funds collected will go toward medical expenses. Following are events planned for the day.
Breakfast tacos will be sold beginning at 7:30 a.m. at the Friar Ag Center.
Registration for the 5k run begins at 7 a.m. and the race begins at 8 a.m. The race will begin at the Friar Ag Center. Awards will be given immediately following the race. Awards to be given to top participants in each age division: 0-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and over. Registration forms may be found at the Cuero Chamber of Commerce or the Cuero Wellness Center. Contact Maegen Martin at 361-564-4548 for more info.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park