Corner Store opens in Cuero
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 06/18/2014 - 11:04am
Corner Store hosted a grand opening for its newest location in Cuero at 4150 State Highway 72 West on June 12.
Corner Store employees and volunteers washed windows and pumped gas for patrons, as well as offering free samples of fresh-baked, Fresh Choices sausage kolaches and cookies, and a free Flavors2Go fountain drink or Cibolo Mountain coffee.
Pete Linton, vice president of regional retail operations for Corner Store, presented Cuero High School with a check for $5,000 to show the company’s commitment to the community.
“At Corner Store, we want to be team players in the communities we serve,” said Kim Bowers, president and CEO of CST Brands, Corner Store’s parent company.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park