Council asks if policies followed in investigation
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 06/18/2014 - 12:01pm
Council discussed personnel policies and procedures at the June 13 city meeting.
According to city manger Raymie Zella, the personnel policies and procedures manual has been updated twice in the last five years.
“We want to make sure the city [personnel policies and procedures] reflect recent changes made by the state legislature regarding any particular item,” said mayor Sara Post Meyer. “I think it’s a good thing to review it every couple of years.”
Zella suggested hiring an outside consultant to look over the manual.
“[The consultant would] make sure we’re legal on everything here and make recommendations if there’s anything we need to add or take out,” Zella said.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park