Davis presents Bell Award to Pustka
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 06/18/2014 - 12:30pm
The Cuero High School bell ceremony was held May 22. The ceremony allows the top ten graduates to recognize an educator of their choice. Following is Clint Davis’ dedication speech.
There are certain people who influence the lives of every kid. Whether it be their parents, or in this case, an individual related to the school system. This decision can never be easy. Just picking one person of the many who have led me toward the path of success. From my freshman year to now, I can only think of one individual who I feel deserves this honor more than anyone.
This person was the coolest teacher there was, but he could get hot pretty quick. I was only in his class for about 30 minutes a day and it was by far my favorite part of the day. This individual made every minute of my time spent with him interested and unpredictable.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park